Sometimes the solution is simple!

Not all technology involves robots, or computers, or even electricity!

As I'm getting older, I'm having more trouble cleaning the bathtub and shower. I settled on the Clorox Scrubtastic and a daily shower spray, but I still had problems with mold and mildew.

When buying another daily shower spray, I accidentally ordered the wrong thing, and what a serendipitous choice it was! I sprayed this on thinking it was a shower spray, and the next day, mold and mildew had started disappearing!

The miracle was Clorox Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover!

Then I read the instructions (LOL) and discovered I should have been using this to scrub mold and mildew off. Fortunately, I didn't have to. A week of spraying and my tub and shower sparkle like new. Note: there is a strong smell of bleach, so if you are sensitive to it, spray just before leaving the house and leave a window open or an exhaust fan running to dissipate the smell.

Comments

Popular Posts