Power Scrubbers

One of my problems is my knees. It hurts to get down and back up again, and I always need to make sure I have a steady handhold. What hurts the worst is cleaning the bathtub, and I used to avoid it.

Enter the power scrubber. I've tried several, and they all work great. In case you've missed all the infomercials, the power scrubber is a motorized spinning brush on a handle. Most of them weigh just a few pounds, are rechargeable (with replaceable batteries), and have several different brush heads. They all work well and if you have mobility problems or limited upper arm strength may be the answer to those jobs. They also work for cleaning things up high such as vent hoods. Ones that let you detach the extension will allow you to scrub surfaces like range tops.
I highly recommend any of them. Which you choose may come down to small differences in weight or price.

Comments

Popular Posts