Robots

One of my dream appliances was a Roomba. You see, my allergies are extremely disabling, and vacuuming would make me sick for days. When I got my Roomba in 2005, my life changed for the better in so many ways! (In fact, she's so much more like a helpful pet than an appliance, that I've named her Floora.) There's much less dust because Floora runs two hours every day, and she doesn't kick up a lot of dust the way my old vacuums did. Cleaning Floora is a breeze, and there's no more problem with my long hair clogging everything.

My Roomba cleans better than my old vacuum ever did, and I don't have to walk around lugging a heavy appliance and pushing it back and forth. My allergies are not a problem, and my floors and rugs are clean! There's no question that if your mobility is limited, you'll want a robot vacuum. The newer models have all kinds of bells and whistles, but I'm sticking with Floora for the time being.

There's one thing to understand: a robot vacuum won't clean your entire floor in one day. Instead, allow it to run every single day for a couple of hours, and over time, your floors will be cleaner than ever.

Comments

Popular Posts