Welcome


All of us are getting older, and as we age, we are forced to make compromises. Most of us want to retain our independence as much as possible, and if this applies to you, then welcome! This is a space to explore technological improvements that will allow us to maintain our lifestyles as long as possible.

I'm kind of a geek (as is evident in my nom de plume) so I love trying out technology to see how it can help me reserve my energy and stamina for those things that are important to me, and spend less time and energy on the ordinary stuff of daily living. Additionally, my parents are in their 90s, and I remember the struggles my grandparents and other relatives went through, so I am looking ahead to prevent some of the problems they experienced.

So if you think technology might be able to set you free, this blog is for you.

Update: I've also been advised that some of this technology might be useful for persons with disabilities, so I hope to be helpful to an even wider audience.


Comments

Popular Posts